th ANNUAL EVENT
MOOSELIGHT MONCTONIAN HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
to the 19th, 2017
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
Dear Hockey Friends, The
Moncton Slowpokes Hockey Club extends a warm invitation to your hockey
team, spouses and
friends to come and be part of our 39th annual
Mooselight Monctonian Hockey Tournament on February 16-19, 2017.
Teams will be accepted in divisions of
- Women's teams 19+
- Men's teams 25+, 35+, 45+, 50+
Propane Center 4 Ice Rinks A, B, C, D
registration is located upstairs
- Beer can be ordered to be
delivered to your dressing room after each game. Place your order
before your game starts.
||- Beer ordering service is not available
- Beer ordering service is not available
- Bring your
own pad lock and key to lock your team dressing room during your
- Dressing rooms are located downstairs, on the front
parking entrance side of the building.
Due to limited ice time, applications will be
accepted on a first come first served basis, with each
guaranteed three games. The entry fee is $850 for teams and
$60 per player for individual 50+
- A non refundable deposit of $300
will reserve your entry.
- The remainder of the entry fee ($550) must be received by January
16, 2017, for your team to be
- Complete an ENTRY
- Indicate each player's name and age, along with level of experience.
- Cheques should be made payable to “The
Moncton Slowpokes Hockey Club”.
- A $300 deposit or payment in
full must accompany your entry form. No postdated
cheques, no refunds.
- Send Payment, Form and Signed Superior Propane Center Policy Page to P.O. Box 1591, Moncton, N.B, Canada, E1C 9X4.
16, 2017 is the deadline for all
- Player changes can be made by email, letter or fax to
the Registration Chairman no later than Jan 16, 2017. PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS
- If your team is available to play Thursday evening, please indicate on the
- Teams must register upon arrival to
qualify for major prizes. Registration headquarters is upstairs at the
Superior Propane Center.
- All players participating must be (at
a minimum) the designated tournament division age or turn the designated age by
the end of the same
calendar year. Proof of age (driver's
license, birth certificate, or any other legal document) must
be available if requested.
- Players are not
eligible if participating in any league other than OLDTIMERS, GENTLEMEN
or RECREATIONAL hockey.
- Teams must be able
to play beginning Friday at 8:00 AM.
- All players must wear full, C.S.A. approved, hockey
attire, including helmets, (Goaltenders Mask must be certified). Players
that do not
wear CSA approved hockey attire will be required to sign a
waiver before their games.
- New municiple
bylaw; Anyone entering the ice surface area at any of our tournament
rinks (with or without skates) must wear a helmet.
- Home and away
jerseys are recommended.
- Minimum of 10 players plus a goaltender should be
dressed for all games.
will be played in all cases unless both teams
agree not to play.
- Teams must be ready
to start games on time.
- Rules laid down by
C.A.R.H.A. will govern the conduct of play for each game. A link to the
C.A.R.H.A. rules webpage is available on our
- Teams must supply
their own dressing room pad locks and practice pucks.
- Players are
restricted to play for one team only.
policies state that outside alcohol is not permitted into the rinks.
Beer can be ordered from the 4-Plex before each game
and will be
delivered to the dressing rooms after the games. Failure to comply could
result in team expulsion from the tournament.
- The Red line is eliminated
for 2 line passes but remains for icing as per CARHA rule.
- Warm-up period (3
- Games will consist of two 17
minutes stop time periods.
- A mercy rule will be in effect in which the game will go
to running time if there is a five (5) or more goal spread with 7
minutes remaining in
regulation time. There will be no reverting back to
stop time for the balance of the regulation game.
- Tie breaker in round robin
play will be decided by a 5-minute, 4 on 4 sudden death, stop time
period. If still tied at the end of the 5-minute
period, tie will
- Tie breaker in division
finals only, will be decided by a 5-minute, 5 on 5 sudden death,
stop time period. If still tied, will be decided by a
3 player shootout, if still tied, then a sudden death shootout.
- In Case of
unforeseen circumstances, the tournament officials retain the right to
control ice flooding.
P.O. Box 1591
Canada, E1C 9X4
To contact the Registration
E-Mail for team registration,
entries, click Here (Clarence@monctonslowpokes.com).....